People without proper sleep or irregular food habits are easily prone to constipation. Constipation is a result of indigestion.
People who overeat or eat high content fatty foods also have this problem.
Intake of less or no nutritional diet also causes this.
Emotional disturbances in a man also are one of the reasons for this problem. Problems of this nature, normally occurs because of less physical activity.
This is a modern, common disease experienced by almost all the age groups. Too much consumption of caffeine drinks, and illicit drugs or too many pills are also the cause for constipation.
Heaviness in the stomach, no bowel movements, abdominal pain, headache, appetite loss, hypertension, nausea, palpitation, drowsiness, and so on are the common symptoms found in constipation.
Modern man is too busy to take time for his own health. Even for small ailments, we rush to the doctor, as we neither have the patience nor interest to treat ourselves.
Everyone is interested in instant relief. Most of us are neither aware of the side effects or the harmful effects of the allopathic medicine nor the benefits of the natural cures.
If you are willing to dedicate time for your good health, there are few remedies that would take care of the constipation.
– Drink a glass of milk every night before sleeping.
– Put in a habit of eating at least one banana before going to bed.
– Make sure that there is a time gap of two hours between meals and sleep.
– Drink lots of water empty stomach in the morning.
– Take aloe gel empty stomach in the morning.
– Lemon juice mixed with warm water taken thrice a day also cures constipation.
– Walking is also one of the best exercises to relieve constipation.
– Intake of food should be regularized, and lot of vegetables and fruits should be included in our diet.
A day started in a healthy way helps you remain the same for the rest of the day.