Menopausal Syndrome: Menopause is a natural or usual hormone (estrogen) deficient and lacking situation that mainly found at the age of 40-50 years in women.
Above the age of 40 years, ovaries decrease their creation, the hormones of sex.
As an effect, the menses with other body part of functions are concerned or disturbed. At last the menses cease eternally.
Symptoms: – The most common symptoms of Menopausal Syndrome (Rajonivarti Lakshan)
1) Anemia, Weakness.
2) Feeling of extreme heat in body on few occasions.
3) Profuse sweating continuously at night.
4) Unnecessary falling of hair.
5) No regular menstrual periods with excessive or insufficient bleeding.
6) Burning and improved occurrence of micturation.
7) Vaginal aridness and itching.
8) Pain in Joint.
10) Short tempered nature.
11) Sleeplessness Lassitude or feeling weakness.
Ayurveda Treatment or utilization: Ayurveda, the life of science, recommend or suggest the holistic and affective treatment of Menopausal syndrome by utilizing different herbs, medicine and minerals and provides a consistent option to the straight or usual treatment.
Tips to get proper affect of Ayurveda in Menopausal Syndrome (Rajonivarti Lakshan):
– To recompense for the less calcium in human body, ready to consume or take more of fully calcium foods and supplements like skimmed milk and palak.
– To maintain a check out on body level of cholesterol.
– Nourish body with full, natural foods. Keep away from saturated or extra fats like cheese, rice and butter.
– In its place eat less fat supplements.
– Have sufficient amount of unsaturated or extra fat like sunflower oil and corn oils in daily diet.
– Control the limit of intake of tea or coffee to only one to two cups daily.
– Keep away from sedentary or sitting lifestyle.
– Use exercise on daily routine but after consulting the doctor to keep fit all the time.